The information and pages contained in the website are the exclusive property of the company. The information presented on the website is not considered an offer or advice for making changes and adjustments to the apartments by the company, and what is stated on the website pages does not replace professional and personal advice, adapted to your personal data.
The use of the site
1. You may use the website in accordance with the rules detailed below. Do not use the site in any other way, unless you have been given the explicit consent, in advance, in writing, of the company.
2. In order to use the website, you may be required to register online. In order to register on the website, you will be required to provide basic information about yourself such as your full name, email address, address and phone numbers.
3. During the registration to the website you may be assigned access means, including a username and password (“access means”). You must keep these details strictly confidential and avoid giving them to any unauthorized party. The use of the means of access is only personal, and you are only allowed to use the means
The access assigned to you (as many as assigned). You confirm that any use that is made of any of your means of access will be seen as if it was made by you. You undertake to bear any damage caused due to the use of your means of access (even if done by someone else) and you release the company from any damage caused in connection with said use. It is clarified that the company does not check the identity of the users.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that the device through which you connect to the website meets all the necessary technical requirements in order to allow you to access and use the website, as well as to ensure that the device is suitable for use on the website.
5. You may use the website for private and personal purposes only, you may not copy and use, or allow others to use, in any other way the website, for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, that is not for personal and private use.
6. Content from the website may not be displayed in any way – including through any software, device, accessory or communication protocol – that changes its design on the website or removes any content from it, in particular advertisements and commercial content.
7. The company will be entitled to remove or edit messages uploaded by you to the website, at its sole discretion (to the extent that uploading such messages is possible within the framework of the services provided on the website).
You undertake not to perform the following actions (all or in part):
1. Impersonating any person or other legal entity using the website.
2. Providing incorrect, misleading, incorrect or inaccurate information when registering or using the website.
3. Uploading, sending or transmitting any material containing any type of computer virus, or any other computer code, designed to destroy, interfere, or limit the use (including any other use other than fair and reasonable use of the website) of any of the computers, servers , the hardware, the website and the software used by the company.
4. Distribution of junk mail (spam), or flooding of any other mail the servers through which the services are activated (eg DDOS attack).
5. Changing, processing, adapting, sublicensing, translating, selling, performing reverse engineering operations, disassembling or reassembling any of the parts of the code that make up the site, as well as the aforementioned operations regarding the hardware and software that are used for the provision of the services.
6. Damage in any way to copyrights, trademarks, or any other proprietary rights that are found on the site.
7. Displaying any part of a website within a frame of a web page or another website (frame), or as part of a web page or another website (mirror), or as part of another service without obtaining express written consent from the company.
8. Use of any robot, “spider”, information retrieval and search engine, or any other automatic or manual tool that is designed to index, retrieve, and locate information on the website, or such tool that is designed to reveal the structure of the database and code on the website.
9. Interfere in any other way, or interrupt the activity of the website, including by interfering with the operations of the server, and the computer network connected to the website or the computer network connected to them.
10. Upload or send through the site any material or message that is illegal, immoral or offensive in any way or irrelevant.
12. Make any illegal use of the website.
13. Make any use of the website in order to violate the copyrights or intellectual property rights of the company, of companies that provide their services in collaboration with the company or of any party.
15. To store information presented on the website using different types of software or to distribute information presented on the website in a commercial manner or in a commercial framework or for any other purpose. The site may not be presented in a different design or graphic interface than those determined by the company, except subject to obtaining its prior written consent. Do not present the site in a way that detracts in any way from the contents found on it.
16. Remove or change any content found on the website.
1. The trademarks on the website are trademarks of the company (whether registered as such or not). You are not allowed to make any use, reproduction or copying of them in any way and shape. All ownership rights, including intellectual property rights, in the website, including in the design of the applications with the help of which the use is made, as well as in any software, application, computer code, graphic file, and text and any other material contained in the website (with the exception of third-party content), are the exclusive property of the company or of third parties, and relinquish their full ownership at any time.
- You may not copy, distribute, display publicly, perform publicly, transmit to the public, modify, process, create derivative works, sell or rent any part of the above, either by you or through or in collaboration with a third party, in any way or means whether electronic, mechanical, optical, photographic or recording means, or in any other way, without obtaining prior written consent from the company or the other rights holders, as the case may be and subject to the terms of the consent (as many as may be given). This instruction is also valid in relation to any processing, editing or translation done by the company to the contents entered or delivered by you to the website.
- If and to the extent that such consent has been given, you must refrain from removing, erasing or disrupting any notice or sign regarding intellectual property rights, for example – the copyright marking or trademark accompanying the contents that will be used by you.
The company will be entitled at any time and without prior notice to update regarding inaccurate or incorrect information that you have provided, limit your access to the services and refuse to provide you with its services through the control site in one or more of the following cases:
2. If the company believes that your use constitutes any financial risk or fraud or if there is a reasonable fear of this.
3. If the company believes that your actions may cause financial loss or create legal liability for you, the company or the other users.
Liability and risks
- Although the company tries to make sure that all the information on the website is true and accurate, the website is not intended to serve as a source of authority or advice that can be relied upon. You agree that the use of the website is on an “As-Is” basis and the availability of the website is “As-Available”.
- Nothing in the website means a guarantee of conditions for any user whatsoever. In any case, the agreements signed between the company and you (including the purchase agreement) are the ones that bind the parties, and there is nothing in the information provided within the website or in any other action on it to change any obligation according to these agreements.
- It is possible that the site was disrupted by proofreading, wording, scribe errors and the like, despite the company’s efforts to prevent this. The company is not responsible for any damage caused to you due to these disruptions.
- The company will not be responsible for any delay, difficulty of use, inaccuracy of information, computer virus or any defect in this website or incompatibility between it and other software or files of the user. The company will not be responsible for any problem caused to you due to factors beyond the company’s control.
- In any case of contradiction or inconsistency between the information appearing on the website and the information recorded in the company’s books and/or appearing in official publications, the information recorded in the company’s books and/or in the official publications, as the case may be, shall be determined.
- The company shall have no tortious, contractual or other liability towards you and/or any third party, arising from the use of this website or from reliance on information contained therein. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, the company will not compensate you and/or any third party for any loss of profits or loss of opportunities or any indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages caused by the use of the website or the publications appearing on it.
- The company does not guarantee that the site’s services will not be interrupted, stopped or interrupted, or that they will be immune from damages, breakdowns, failures or malfunctions and everything – in hardware, software, communication, at the company or any of its suppliers.
Only the laws of the State of Israel will apply to the information on the website, your access to it and its use. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for anything and everything arising from this agreement or the website is in the competent courts in Tel Aviv, Israel.